Saturday, June 29, 2013

C2 - Haiti: Trip Update

The team is on the road to Labrande! After a flight delay in the morning caused the team to miss their connecting flight to Port-au-Prince, they boarded another one a few hours later and are now on the ground in Haiti. The travel team of Bruce, Kelly, Martha and Sharon left from Nativity at 4:10am today, and depending on traffic they will pull in to St. Anne's around 8:30 tonight. Taking a road that runs along the coast, they will travel through Saint Marc and Gonaives before leaving the main road and heading towards Labrande. What a long first day! Pray for our team's strength as they will be up early tomorrow morning for Sunday Mass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment