Kind acts don’t have to be grand, sweeping gestures. A simple smile or a helping hand can go a long way toward establishing a kinder society. Here are some ideas for celebrating World Kindness Day.
· Send flowers to a friend.
· Say good morning to the person next to you in the elevator.
· Leave a generous tip at a restaurant.
· Spread positive messages on social media.
· Visit a neighbor or relative who lives alone.
· Bake cookies and share them with your office.
· Pick up litter when you see it.
· Set an alarm to go off three times. When the alarm sounds, stop what you are doing and call, text, or email someone just to tell them how awesome they are.
All of these ideas are perfect for both World Kindness Day and Project Thanksgiving. Head over to myconspiracy.tv for more information about Thanksgiving Conspiracy. Please share your kind deeds with us on Facebook and Twitter using #myconspiracy.